Airtel Xstream Fiber broadband plans 2021
|Plan Name||Data FUP||Speed||Calling||Monthly Rental||Extra Benifits|
|Basic||Unlimited Internet||Up to 40Mbps||Unlimited|
|Standard||Unlimited Internet||Up to 100Mbps||Unlimited|
|Entertainment||Unlimited Internet||Up to 200Mbps||Unlimited|
|Professional||Unlimited Internet||Up to 300Mbps||Unlimited|
|Infinity||Unlimited Internet||Up to 1Gbps||Unlimited|
Airtel Xstream Fiber broadband plans 2021 at Rs 499
Airtel Fiber with Top Speed in the Industry
Go through the high-speed internet over our existing Fiber Broad Band connection across multiple devices.
Airtel x stream Fiber gives you fiber-optic online connection altering your everyday BroadBand connection experience with highspeed internet. Airtel enables you to love the fastest broadband connection at having a rate of around 1 Gbps, so once you join broadband, then you can find faster downloads and No Buffering of the internet.
- This FTTH (Fiber to a Home ) technology offers you fully-dedicated fiberoptic cable different web bundles, which join up to ten Devices by means of a professional-grade wi fi router-modem.
- Unlimited online plans like Ultra comprise up to 1 Gbps rate, infinite local/STD calls, and more to the point, Amazon Prime and Airtel x stream subscription. Now to Find a free Wi-Fi modem house, join Broad Band and Revel in High-speed net, amusement, data treasure, and much more, with no compromises.
Step into the future of unlimited broadband plans with Airtel fibernet technology. Experience the high-speed internet on our existing Fiber broadband connection in across multiple devices.
Airtel Xstream Fiber offers you with Fiber optic internet connection transforming your daily broadband connection experience with high-speed internet. Airtel allows you to enjoy the fastest broadband connection in with a speed of up to 1 Gbps, which means once you connect broadband, you will get faster downloads and less buffering.
This FTTH (Fiber to Home) technology provides you with fully-dedicated Fiber optic cable different internet packages, which connect up to 10 devices via a professional-grade Wi-Fi router-modem. These internet packages in offer faster HD video streaming, heavy file downloads, and uploads.
Unlimited internet plans such as Ultra include up to 1 Gbps speed, unlimited local/STD calls, and more importantly, Amazon Prime and Airtel Xstream subscription. Now to get free Wi-Fi router home, connect broadband and enjoy high-speed internet, entertainment, information treasure, and more, without compromises
Call customer care number 121 from your landline
Alternatively, find and call your localized call center
24*7 Customer Support
Note: For existing customers, please dial from your registered mobile number and keep your Landline number or Airtel Relationship number ready to help us serve you better.
|For the service area of||Local Customer Care Number|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||(0755) 4444121|
|Uttar Pradesh||(0522) 4444121|
|Andhra Pradesh||(040) 44444121|
|Himachal Pradesh||(0172) 4444121|
|Jammu & Kashmir||(0172) 4444121|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||(033) 44444121|
|Tamil Nadu||(044) 44444121|
|North East||(033) 44444121|
Postpaid & Broadband Disney+ Hotstar Offer – Terms & Conditions
By redeeming Airtel’s Disney+ Hotstar VIP 1 year offer (“Offer”), the customer would agree to the following terms & conditions –
- Offers under Airtel Thanks are being provided by Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) to only Airtel Mobility & Broadband subscribers in India.
- Offer eligibility: The offer is extended to select Airtel customers only and is only available on Rs 499 and above Postpaid plans or Rs. 999 and above Broadband plans.
- Customers can check their eligibility for the Offer on the Thanks page of their Airtel Thanks app.
- Customers can only avail of the Offer once against each of the eligible Postpaid and Broadband plans independently.
- Offer details: Customers will get a 1 Year subscription to Disney+ Hotstar VIP.
- Offer activation: Go to Airtel Thanks App and click on the Disney+ Hotstar VIP card within the Thanks page.
- Post the 1 year Offer period customer’s subscription to Disney+ Hotstar VIP will cease.
- When a Customer downgrades from eligible plans on Postpaid or Broadband, the Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription benefits will be removed
- When a Customer ceases to hold an active account with Airtel – Postpaid or Broadband on an eligible plan, they will no longer be able to access the Offer.
- The benefits under this Offer are non-transferable. No exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
- Airtel has no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims or disputes and any resulting damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the subscriber availing, not receiving, or subscriber’s use of the offer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each subscriber. By subscribing to the Offer, subscriber accepts the same as binding upon him/her
- Any issues related to claims, issues, damages or losses with regards to the quality or functionality of the Disney+ Hotstar VIP content access should be escalated to Novi. Airtel will not be responsible for the Disney+ Hotstar VIP content access and content availability. Novi will not be responsible or liable in case the Hotstar VIP content access is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
- Airtel reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify these Terms & Conditions or any part thereof at any time without prior notice, if so required in view of business exigencies and/or guidelines issued/amended by TRAI, Department of Telecom (DOT) and/or such other statutory agency that changes applicable to Airtel, and the same shall be binding on the subscribers who have recharged under this offer. The customer shall also be bound by Novi’s terms and conditions for access to Disney+Hotstar VIP Content as available on its [www.hotstar.com/in/terms-of-use]. Novi reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the aforementioned terms & conditions or any part thereof at any time without prior notice, if so required in view of business exigencies and/or guidelines issued/amended by any statutory agency that changes applicable to Disney+ Hotstar, and the same shall be binding on the Airtel pre-paid subscribers who have recharged under this offer.
- Any changes in the Terms will be posted on https://www.airtel.in/mobile/terms-conditions (“Website”) & the customer is advised to check this Website regularly for any update(s) or amendment(s) made to these Terms and Conditions.
- Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Gift Voucher Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Offer with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer in the interim, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of Offer.
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone
- In addition to the limitations mentioned in this document, in no event will Airtel or our directors, managers, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to this offer. Total liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall not exceed the last fee paid by the customer.